Reposado - Meaning “aged” or “rested” is mellow and aged and is our senior member of the pride. It is achieved by adding blanco spirit to American oak barrels resting for 3 - 6 months in American oak barrels where the colour and flavour of the wood draws into the spirit. A slightly sweet beginning from the oak with a smoky aftertaste and wooden undertones.
- Reposado means ‘aged’ or ‘rested’ in Spanish
- Great for the whiskey drinker
- Best served on ice or on ice with a squeeze of lime
- For other cocktails or perfect serves see link https://www.leonista.co.za/cocktails
- Certified Organic by EcoCert SA
Sold as a single 750ml bottle.